Hi, I'm Lisa, and organizing, planning, time management, and productivity are my superpowers.
I'll teach you how to organize your entire life. Things like how to create routines and systems. How to meal prep and plan. How to create time in your schedule to take care of you, WITHOUT sacrificing your family's needs. And that everything you've been taught about calendars and to-do lists is wrong.
What experience do I have? Most of my previous jobs have been "taking care of the details" jobs. I was:
* Town Administrator for a small municipality
* a Legal Assistantan Administrative Assistant for a Judge
* a Personal Assistant for a USA Today-bestselling author
*a writer and editor for an online Disney-focused blog
And in my spare time I was:
* Team Mom for soccer, baseball, and football
* Class Mom
* Secretary for the Band Booster Club
* An Assistant Den Leader for Cub Scouts
* The Advancement Coordinator and Committee Chair for my son's Boy Scout Troop
* Primary caregiver for my mom But what you really want to know is....am I any good? Or, put another way, can I help you?
Yes, I can.
Look, the truth is, I don't have any special certifications or degrees. I'm a busy mom and wife who has figured out how to keep everything straight and running smoothly - both at work and at home.
Why do I want to help you? Why do I care?
I was where you are. Frustrated. Overwhelmed. I knew I needed to change things, but I had no idea how. I realized there had to be a better way. My goal was to create a system that could organize my entire life. Not just my paperwork, and not just having my house decluttered. My entire life. After a lot of trial and error, I did exactly that.
I am now an expert at doing all the things, and I make sure nothing falls through the cracks or gets forgotten. I get it. When you're trying to organize the chaos of your life, it's hard to know where to begin. Especially if no one taught you how. It's not your fault. I can show you how.