Podcast Episode 123 — The 2023 Ultimate Thanksgiving Planning Guide
Today I want to talk about my Ultimate Thanksgiving Planning Guide.
I managed to complete this year’s version early, and it’s available through my website as a PDF download.
The link to my website is here.
In case you missed it the past couple of years, here’s what you’ll get:
And pro tips — all to help you plan the perfect Thanksgiving.
I’ll also show you the following:
- How to get all of your food on the table at the same time, even if each dish has a different cook time and/or temperature
- How to figure out what size turkey to buy based on the number of guests — and how long to cook it
- Exactly what to do, week by week, leading up to Thanksgiving to make it as stress-free as possible
- Exactly what to do on Thanksgiving day to make sure that nothing falls through the cracks
- What to have on hand to help your overnight guests be more comfortable — and how to create “grab and go” meals for them so you don’t have to do additional cooking
- And MUCH more!
If you don’t celebrate Thanksgiving, that’s ok — you can use the planning concepts for any gathering or party you plan.
Grab a copy here today!
Like my content and writing? Buy me a coffee here.