The summer started off with my fantastic trip to Ireland and Scotland (if you missed it, the recap is here) which was followed a few weeks later by a week in San Diego while the kid was at summer camp. Then I got down to business.
I said I was taking July off, but that wasn’t exactly true. I didn’t publish any articles or podcast episodes or send out any newsletters, but I was working hard getting ready for the fall — and even next year. Here’s what I did:
- I recorded, edited, converted, uploaded, and scheduled all podcast episodes for August, September, October, and most of November. The last one I can’t do yet, because it’s a year-end recap. I’ve put that on my calendar to do in early November. There won’t be any podcast episodes in December, because I am truly taking that month off — no working like I did in July.
- I created all of the images I need to promote the podcast episodes on social media.
- I got my podcast added to Amazon Music/Audible, so now it’s available on 5 platforms.
- I created a new course called Time Management Mastery. If all goes as planned, that will launch on September 19th. Stay tuned for details.
- I completely overhauled my website. I changed the theme and updated all of my pages. That was quite the undertaking.
- I created and added tripwire offers to all of my website “thank you” pages which show up after a purchase. A tripwire offer is a deep discount (75%) on another product I have for sale, and the offer disappears once the browser page is closed.
- I wrote, edited, and scheduled all of my articles for August and September.
- I planned out my articles for October and November, and scheduled when to write those.
- I updated my project management software with everything that needs to be done before the end of the year, and set deadlines and reminders for all of it.
- I started creating another new course that hasn’t been named yet — but it’s about productivity. That will launch next year.
- I planned out my other launches for 2023 — details to come.
- I planned out the updates for my…